Friday, August 12, 2005

Whew!! Glad that's over...

so i had an interview yesterday with NIKE...i think it went well, but you never know. I got
the feeling that they liked me, but i'm kind of impartial, cause i love myself. it was pretty
stressful and rigorous. i was surprised by how difficult it is to improvise. i mean, when they
ask for specific examples of "a time when you set a goal and followed through with it and what you learned.." and you have to kind of take something off the top of your head. that was hard. usually i can talk for hours about unimportant things and complain about my current job to anyone who will listen. but when put on the spot? not so much...

so that being said (what exactly did i say?), i felt pretty good after it was done. I was professional (wore a suit), made them laugh (piece of cake) so we shall see if I get the job. Now it's just a waiting game, but for a whole week i was nervous about it. i'm glad it's over and hope they give me a shot. think of all the great discounts i'll get!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home