Monday, August 22, 2005

My Day So Far...

so i haven't done anything today at my job. seriously, i haven't done one thing that is in my job description. i'm not even aware what's in my job description, but i'm fairly certain that doing nothing isn't in there. god, i hate my job. it's not that i'm lazy or even just bored with the work i do. it's that i have a total of 8 hours of work to do and i have to figure out a way to spread it over 40 hours, an entire week. i use to thinking surfing the internet and getting paid for it would be a pretty sweet job. i have since changed my mind. i have been to espn.com, yahoo.com, google.com, i have signed up for every fantasy sport you can name. i check my email one thousand times a day and yes, i have multiple accounts. i get so terribly bored that i've taken up smoking to get out of the office. i sometimes go sit in the bathroom and play backgammon on my cell phone (on a side note that cell phone is a freakin cheater!). i print pages off the internet and sit at my desk "analyzing account data" endlessly. god, i hate my job. i've started IM'ing people i don't even like. it usually goes something like this

Me: Hey, what's up?
Them: Not much. You?
Me: You know work...
Them: Yeah.
Me: Ok, bye.
Them: Bye.

i've found some great games online like this one here. it's basically a ripoff of Mike Tyson's Punchout, but totally addictive. once you're done beating everyone, then you go for the high score. god, i hate my job....

1 Comments:

Blogger scs said...

Wow, that sounds like it sucks. A blog is definitely a better use of your time than holing up in the bathroom with a cell phone, yes? Good luck on the Nike interview!!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home