Wednesday, September 07, 2005

thanks

thanks for bearing with me last week. i really appreciate everyone who posted a comment or responded to me privately. it's really cool to see how much your friends and family come together and respond when something like this happens.

i just wanted to give everyone an update. my parents, my sister and my brother Andy, all visited her this last weekend and she is doing a lot better. i spoke with her on monday and she was in the kitchen making apple pie so she is feeling better. apparently opium treats you right.

we had a really busy week last week(bought a kidmobile, 3rd interview w/ Nike, friends in Louisiana) and a busy weekend(baby's room stuff) which i will go into at a later date. i just wanted to post something to get the ball rolling
again. be sure to check out the link of the day, it's pretty funny. make sure to scroll all the way down, i wonder if they ever did this in guatemala.

again, thank you for your thoughts and prayers, believe me, they have helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home