Thursday, September 15, 2005

on a more positive note?

so here is the email that i sent back to the recruiter yesterday after receiving the delightful news. i know i sound a little cheezballish, but i did mean it. yes, i too can be humble! also, i guessed on her email address (we'll call her Recruiter) since when they send out those lovely rejection emails they don't usually have a return address. i'm a genius, cause it worked.

From: Benji Herod
To: Recruiter
Subject: Re: Senior Account Services Representative

Hi Recruiter,

Thanks for letting me know. Please let everyone know that I too enjoyed speaking with them and discussing the NIKE experience. I'm sorry that things didn't work out differently. I really appreciated the time and effort that everyone took to make me feel comfortable and at ease during the interview process. I will continue to check the website for job opportunities in the future. Thanks again and do remember me for future openings that fit my qualifications.

Sincerely,

Benji Herod


here is the response i got....

From: Recruiter
To: Benji Herod
Subject: Re: Senior Account Services Representative

Hi Benji,


No problem. I'm sorry that it didn't work out for this time and I'm sure that you'll find a great spot here at Nike. Keep at it and please let me know if I can help with your search.

Thanks!
Recruiter


what does this mean? that it isn't over yet my friends. i, like the phoenix before me, will rise up out....ok that's enough of that. it sounds promising right? perhaps by christmas time you'll all be wrapping yourselves in Nike fleece. but expect Old Navy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home